1. Herschel Supply Co. Little America Poly Backpack in Navy, available at Stag
Whether you're hiking the wilderness or exploring a new city, this backpack combines fashion and functionality to give you all the storage you need while staying stylish.
2. Adventure Assist Travel Journal
Created by Austin's own Jake Pritchard and April Onebane (you may know her from of Pieceology Vintage), this beautiful travel-friendly notebook helps organize the most important details of any adventure.
4. YETI Tundra 35 Cooler
Keep your drinks and food cold in the Mother of All Coolers. 'Nuff said!
5. YETI Rambler 20 oz. Tumbler in Seafoam
We get it, you don't always want to share what's in your YETI. Keep your iced tea iced and your hot coffee hot with this tumbler. Plus they are offering it in the limited edition seafoam green color that is pretty close to Anna the Vanna's minty shell!
7. Jack Rudy Jack Pack Cocktail Kit, available at Stag
Who says you can't enjoy craft cocktails on the road? This cocktail kit is small and compact — all you need is whiskey (or your spirit of choice) and you're ready to raise a glass to the open road.
8. Luxe Apothetique Tortoise Shell Sunglasses
Block out the sun in style with these adorable (and affordable) shades.
9. Yellow 108 Eastwood R Hat in Putty, available at Stag
Perfect for guys and gals alike, this hat was inspired by classic Americana films. It may just inspire your next adventure!
10. Vintage Indian Plaid Wool Blanket, available at Stag
Stargaze in the open air or wrap up for a nap in the back seat with this super comfy Indian Wool blanket.
11. Kaliedescope 3" Lockback Knife x Santa Fe Stoneworks, available at El Cosmico Provision Co.
This functional yet equally artful knife designed by master inlay artist Steve Rosenblum comes in handy on the road when setting up camp and foraging for kindling.
12. Seattle Sports E-Merse Clear Waterproof Case, available at REI
Capture every moment of your road trip — even if water is involved. It's waterproof technology is guaranteed to protect your phone from the roughest of rapids!
13. Teysha Set Sail Boot
These beautifully handcrafted leather boots are your perfect pair of shoes for adventure. Take 'em on a wilderness walk or wear 'em to dinner. You'll step out in style either way!
15. Keep It Wild Bandana, available at Bexar Goods Co.
Make sure you keep the West Texas dust out of your face with this practical (and stylish!) bandana, plus you'll look cool (and stay cool!) with it tied around your neck!